Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nursery Complete!!

Ok guys, the nursery is finally complete! I just have to finish his letters to his name, and hang them. But here is the finished product! Just in time, with 10 days left to "Go Time". Oh, and don't worry...nothing is "progressing" at the moment from my doctors appointment today. Nothing at all. She says again, "I'll definitely be seeing you next week at your next appointment." I'm so ready at this point, I can barely walk, I waddle like a penguin now....for some reason it feels better. And my feet barely fit into my shoes right now, those pictures will be posted tomorrow. My pants are getting a little snug. I refuse to buy anything else maternity at this point. So I snug myself into my 1 pair of pants and my 1 pair of shoes each day...ha. I don't care at this point, people can judge all they want. My attitude at this point is "Move it or Loose it People!" I have my Mom to thank for this awesome nursery. She did all the painting, and all of my bedding. She really could make millions doing this I think






















6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, Heidi! That room looks a-mazing!! All those paintings, who did you get to do that??? It looks so professional and your little man is going to love it!! Heck, I would love it! I can't believe you're so close. Good luck with everything and it will all be over soon and you'll have a baby! I'm so excited for you.

doug and becky said...

Holy cow Hiedi!!!! That is completely amazing. I LOVE it! You're mom is incredible. I can't wait to see tomorrow's pictures too :) Heidi! 10 more days to a mini heidster enters the world. I can only imagine and be very excited. I miss you and hope everything goes perfectly!!! Seriously though, I'm so jealous of that room. Totally cool.

The Prigmore Family said...

Vic went buck wild and it looks awesome! My favorite is big turt. Although those giraffes are a close second. Shove over ollie cuz this orangutang is movin in! Seriously though, can I?

Chris and Cassie said...

Heidi I want to come see that babe's room in person. It is so unbelievable. How are you holding up??? Just a few more days... hang in there friend. It's all going to be worth it soon enough.

Michele said...

Wow, the nursery turned out so adorable. Your Mom is so talented. I love all of the stuffed animals. You did such an amazing job!

restlessrisa said...

This room is absolutely amazing!!! I especially love the giraffes over the changing table! Oh my... I am crazy about everything, and your baby is darling! I don't know what the deal is, but I barely saw your message in facebook. I am glad I finally did. You are so very talented! I love it. I love everything!!!

<3

Risa