Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cali Trip/SeaWorld/Cassie's Wedding

Cassie Rathgaber got married! I had to make the trip down to San Diego. Cass and I date way back to college in Hawaii! Many of times trying to be the match maker...and never working out! Here are some pictures from the trip. I went to Sea World with Jaime and Alisa, we hung out most of the time and went to the wedding shower, then her wedding. SeaWorld was awesome! I love it. I just want to ride Shamu, that would be my last death wish to Make a Wish Foundation. That's all I ask for...






You can't see it very well, but there's a Beluga Whale behind me..I was trying to push out my belly...just like a Beluga Whale. We're like the same.


He's kissing Oliver.

Cassie and Becky's family from New York. Becky got married the following weekend, sorry I missed it Beck.

So Gorgeous! Loved her dress!







We saw lots of old college friends, everyone came out of the woodworks!




They lived happily ever after!!

5 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Prigmore Family said...

Shamu would eat you like a double stuffed oreo. Come back soon my friend. The body pillow is waiting for ya!

Jen and Bryan said...

Dang! I got to SD the night you posted this. Sucks I missed seeing pregnant you. I didn't even bug Jaime while I was there... with the whole neck drama going on. Poor girlie. You are looking SO cute!!!

Ryan and Janelle said...

You are hilarious. Those picts were great. Glad you had a fun trip!

Alisa said...

The beluga whale pic is my favorite.